Email - Intune for iOS
Microsoft Intune Company Portal App on Apple Devices
This walk-through will guide you on how to install the Microsoft Intune Company Portal app on an Apple device which will assist in accessing CareATC Email.
- Microsoft Authenticator for CareATC - CareATC 2FA Guide
- Seek approval by sending an email to email@example.com asking for email access on your mobile device making sure to include:
- Direct Supervisor
- Serial Number/Make/Model of your device.
- Once approved, follow the instructions below.
Check your phones settings to make sure they comply with the following rules:
- Minimum of 6 character lock screen Passcode (Settings --> Face ID & Passcode)
- Require Passcode immediately after the screen locks (Settings --> Face ID & Passcode)
- Auto-Lock screen after a maximum of 5 minutes or less (Settings --> Display & Brightness)
- Make sure you meet the above Prerequisites.
- Navigate to the App Store on your Apple device and search for Intune Company Portal. Install the app, then open it.
- If prompted, sign into your email account on the device. Then, read and follow the on screen instructions. Then, click Begin.
- Please read the Can't and Can of what CareATC will be able to see about the device. Then, click Continue.
- You'll be prompted to download and install a Management Profile. Click Allow.
- Once you click Allow, you'll need to back out of the app by going to your devices Home Page where all other apps are installed. Then, go to your device settings (Wifi, Bluetooth, etc.). At the top, you'll be shown Profile Downloaded.
- In the next screen, at the top right, click Install. Then, click Install again.
- One the next screen, you'll be asked to install a Trusted Certificate. Click Install. Then, click Trust.
- Once finished, switch back over to the Intune Company Portal app. Click Continue Now.
- Click Continue. This will check your device for the Prerequisites mentioned at the beginning of this walk-through.
- If your devices doesn't meet the Prerequisites, you'll be prompted to make changes to meet them. Otherwise, you'll see the below screen.
That's it. You're all set!
The Microsoft Outlook is the only email app supported by CareATC. Built in mail clients will not be allowed.
Click the following link for instructions on installing Outlook for iOS
For any issues, please contact CareATC's IT Help Desk by calling 918-779-7460 (Option 2) or by sending an email from your computer to firstname.lastname@example.org